Looking for a drink to ease you into fall? Check out this pineapple cucumber gimlet recipe. If you’re looking for something refreshing to help you reminisce about summertime by the pool, this is the perfect one for you.
Unlike me, who isn’t the biggest fan of summer because I’m hot blooded and I swear there’s lava flowing through these veins, but this drink is reminiscent of summer because it’s so refreshing. Like the feeling you get when you step out of 103 degree weather and into a nicely air conditioned house. Or when you blast the AC in your car so high that your hair is whipping around your face. That’s what this drink reminds me of.
- 2 oz gin - I love Hendricks
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz cucumber soda (or muddle cucumber if you can't find cucumber soda)
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Cucumber, lime, pineapple for garnish
- Add ice to a glass, pour in gin, lime, soda and pineapple juice.
- Stir and serve over ice or strain into glass.
- Garnish with sliced cucumber, lime and frozen pineapple.
- Tip - Freeze pineapple chunks for a delicious boozy treat after!